How can I help?
Midwest Animal ResQ depends on donations to fund our life saving mission. The amount of help we can offer to pets in need is directly related to the kindness and generosity of our supporters. You make miracles happen every day for pets whose options have run out. Our passion is helping those that need us most!
We have 3 funds you can donate to. Our Jellybean Fund is dedicated to helping rescue dogs from bad breeding facilities. Our Special Needs Medical Fund is dedicated to those animals needing extensive medical care. Our General fund (below) supports all of the animals in our care as we find them perfect homes!
There are many things you can do to help!
- Adopt an animal!
- Spay or neuter your current pet.
- Donate items such as gently used blankets and towels, paper towels, dog kennels, treats, toys, cleaning supplies and bleach.
- We can always use gift cards for gas (to help with transport) or to places like Target and Tractor Supply Co.
- Donate! Did you know a donation of $10 can vaccinate an animal, or $50 can spay or neuter a pet in need? You can donate above or send donations to:
Midwest Animal ResQ
10312 East 63rd Street,
Raytown, MO 64133
- Donate items from our Amazon Wishlist.
- When you shop online, go to Amazon smile, and a portion of your purchase helps to fund the shelter
- “Like” our Facebook page, and suggest us to your friends. Did you know that half our dogs get adopted from simply sharing their photos on social media?
- Sign up to volunteer by clicking here, and completing our volunteer application.